• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza- U/D Spay Postponed

How I missed this I don't know. Really hoping it's a phantom pregnancy for Elizas sake. Poor girl doesn't need to cope with. Xxx

Thankfully it was a pseudopregnancy.....phew !

However, poor Eliza is absolutely climbing the walls due to being so hormonal. So she is being spayed on Tuesday, all being well.
Then once she has recovered and calmed down a bit I hope to fully bond her with Endeavour. They meet up every day anyway. But as Eliza is DESPERATE to be mated up she wont leave Endeavour alone. She throws herself on her side next to him with her tail in the air and making squeaky sounds. Endeavour is clueless as to what she means and hops off to find something more interesting. So then Eliza chases him, nips his bum and sprays him with wee. Then she does all the 'tail up flopping' again, which Endeavour continues to ignore. There is no aggression between the two of them at all, but I feel that fully bonding them before Eliza is spayed would just make things more difficult than it needs to be.

So vibes for Eliza's spay on Tuesday would be much appreciated xx

Last edited:
Oh poor girl :( Sending all the vibes I can muster that her spay goes well and that she and Endeavour will make a lovely couple. :love:
Poor lad, he must be terribly confused. Usually it is him making the mischief. :) xxxxxxx

Tons of vibes for her spay on Tuesday.

I had a similar situation with Harry and Milly before they were bonded.Milly kept giving Harry fur from her dewlap too.He was so puzzled-she was infatuated:lol:

The bond itself, after Millys spay, was a doddle.

Lots of vibes being sent.

Poor Endeavour - I bet he doesn't know what's hit him!

Here's to a happy and successful bond post spay xx

Sending loads of vibes for Eliza on Tuesday. I must admit I had a little giggle at the thought of her flaunting herself before Endeavour and Endeavour simply ignoring the offer :). Can't be very funny for her though, poor girlie. I hope that rabbits don't develop a rejection complex :lol:.

Phew that it was a phantom pregnancy :thumb: Lots of vibes for her spay on Tuesday. Hopefully her hormones will calm down soon afterwards so Endeavour can get on with his cup of tea and crossword in peace!

Vibes for your girlie. I remember only too well a pre spay hormonal bun. My bridge bun cleo was a wifie for two year old rio, she totally threw herself at him, sprayed him with wee, usually in the face, poor old rio just shook his head and looked bemused. She also circled me and sprayed my legs, lol.

Best of luck and quick recovery vibes for little Eliza :love: She'll feel so must better post spay once recovered without all those hormones running riot!
Poor Willow (my rescue bunny) is the same....constant nesting at the moment, but she isn't pregnant. Looking into spaying her too as it must be so stressful for them x

Back