• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eliza- U/D Spay Postponed

She's vocal? :shock: What kind of noises does she make, Jane?
Pip often grunts and Fiver will whine at times, but those are the only sounds I hear out of them. :?

She's vocal? :shock: What kind of noises does she make, Jane?
Pip often grunts and Fiver will whine at times, but those are the only sounds I hear out of them. :?

The squeaks a pregnant Doe makes if an entire Buck attempts to go near her. Some pregnant Does will also squeak if anyone attempts to handle them, especially when the Doe is not far off kindling.

The squeaks a pregnant Doe makes if an entire Buck attempts to go near her. Some pregnant Does will also squeak if anyone attempts to handle them, especially when the Doe is not far off kindling.

I never knew that :( Aw that must be such a sad wee sound.
Gosh Jane, I really hope this isn't what's coming. Do does who are in psuedopregnancy ever make these sounds?
More vibes being sent. xxxxxxx

If Eliza is pregnant, well, could she be in better hands than you Jane? I don't think so, and whatever happens, you will do your utmost for her. xx

Wow I never knew that before! That's what my muscovy ducks do when they're nesting.

Really hoping it's just a phantom pregnancy. How stressful for the both of you either way though:(

Poor Eliza :( Perhaps it's the proximity of the handsome Endeavour that turns her mind to such issues.

I too hope that C gets better soon .

Oh bless her heart I hope it is a phantom xx

I had a little doe give birth after coming to me from a bad situation and I can truly say it was the most stressful and heartbreaking experience I have had in all my years of living with bunnies.

Eliza is in the safest possible hands :love:

Back