• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie- Bad News :-( U/D 4th June Post 37 :-(

I am completely dreading today :cry: It is already too hot hear :cry: I sleep in Eddie and Lizzie's enclosure and I had to get up to help Eddie a couple of times during the night :cry: He is more settled now but the heat will just make things so much worse for him :cry:

We have the air-con unit set up and I just hope I can keep him comfortable. If not then we have run out of options :cry: We cant use the Theophyllin because he reacted badly too it, so he is just on Depocillin every 48 hours, Frusemide every 12 hours, Dexafort once every 7-10 days, Bisolvon daily along with steam inhalations.

:cry: :cry:

Poor Eddie, sorry you are going through a rough time, I hope he finds the strength to get through this:cry:

So sorry Eddie is having a bad time. Sending him lots of vibes and I hope some clouds come over where you live to help cool things down.

hope you get him through the next couple of days, they said today its not going to last and itll be cool again by Tuesday.

fingers crossed xxxx

Thinking of you both Jane. Really hoping that the heat doesn't stress him too much.

I agree that we will all be hoping for a miracle with you.

Come on Eddie!

Vibes for Eddie and thinking of you. I think its supposed to be cloudy around here over the weekend, hopefully it will make it cooler xx

Thanks guys, Eddie has remained quite settled so far today.
He's flopped out asleep on a cool cotton sheet at the moment :love:

Back