• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie and Ruby..... (Pics added, post 5)

Shame he's not closer isn't it? If he was down my way I think I'd have a tough job thinking of reasons not to get him! :roll::lol:

Ruby just threw herself onto Eddie in a proper belly up flop! :love: I never see her doing that kind of flop!

awww they are a match made in heaven :love::love:

They must be so grateful, Eddie now has somebun to help him back to his feet and Ruby is obviously in love.

Gorgeous bunnies

awww they are a match made in heaven :love::love:

They must be so grateful, Eddie now has somebun to help him back to his feet and Ruby is obviously in love.

Gorgeous bunnies

I'm not sure how much help she's giving him! :lol: Mostly she's keeping him pinned down! :lol::lol:

I was so surprised it went so well...they're both a bit hot headed! ;)

OMG, i hope my bonding of Biscuit and Ginger goes this well and easy.

I'm petrified!

They look :love::love::love: together, well done!

Thank you!! :love::love:

They'd been in a room together for a week, so I guess without knowing it I slow bonded them :oops:. :lol::lol: One was out at all times (the other was in a crate.) I should have known when they stopped scrabbling through the crate at each other and started flopping, side by side.

Back