• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dust Free Hay - Delivery Problems

How would you prefer your Dust Free Hay delivery to be made

• Happy to be left at my premises only with a signature

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Happy to be left at my premises without a signature

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Happy to be left with neighbour or in outhouse etc

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Only to be left if weather is dry

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Happy to be left in all weathers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please comment)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yes its wonderful isn't it!

Amazing how happy and excited we get about rabbit poo :shock: If Ollie was pooing everywhere I'd be so disgusted (but then cat poo is yuck), but I love emptying a full litter tray of healthy golden poos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amazing how happy and excited we get about rabbit poo :shock: If Ollie was pooing everywhere I'd be so disgusted (but then cat poo is yuck), but I love emptying a full litter tray of healthy golden poos :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know, best feeling in the world lol.

cat poo is yuk, we get a kat pooing on our garden regularly x

not that i oder from there but DHL (called D H HELL by me and ste) are the worst courier company ive ever had the misfortune of dealing with.... if i ever see DHL listed as a courier i generally dont order from that place... maybe the dust free people should consider alternative couriers :D

not that i oder from there but DHL (called D H HELL by me and ste) are the worst courier company ive ever had the misfortune of dealing with.... if i ever see DHL listed as a courier i generally dont order from that place... maybe the dust free people should consider alternative couriers :D

Norman did say they have looked into using Parcel Force but they're more expensive and who knows if they'd be any better?

Norman did say they have looked into using Parcel Force but they're more expensive and who knows if they'd be any better?

must be a nightmare owning a company and trying to find decent couriers.

parcelforce have been ok only one rude driver but generally they at least attempt to get out of thier vans to find our address and card if were not there lol, citylink i like a lot they actually seem able to contact the drivers when out and get any mistakes sorted.. home delivery network (not sure if thats the name) seem to have nice helpful drivers too..

good luck to norman it sounds like his hay is top notch but he is getting let down with delivery :(

Thanks for all the feedback ladies - I'l be feeding it all back to Norman over the weekend and I'm sure it wil be helpful for him.:D

Back