• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dundee to Sheffield

Had a thought, could Bex get two buns from North Yorkshire over to Bolton on Saturday? If so i could meet Nikki at Gretna first thing travel to Bolton give Bex the gerbils and get my buns from Bex? All parties agreeing of course.

Sorry I can't offer to be a meeting place but I am rounding up the remainder of the roaming free buns this weekend:roll:

Sorry I can't offer to be a meeting place but I am rounding up the remainder of the roaming free buns this weekend:roll:

No problem Kay, we could use Bolton Services? Or if anyone can get to Macclesfield

Thanks a lot Phill but i have had to take the mother gerbil, Star to the vets today. Theres something wrong with her back leg as she isnt using it. The vet thinks its probably due to her being so young when she had her first babies and then another litter straight after when we were given her as she thinks she may have some form of deficiency as she prob passed all hers onto the pups. Poor wee soul :( I definately wouldnt be able to meet on or before Saturday as she has to be seen on Monday by the vet to decide whether or not she may need an op to amputate it.

Thanks for the lovely offer though Phill x

Thanks to everyone who offered, and Bex who was a huge help:D x

Also Thanks to Nicki for letting me adopt the gorgeous girls:D

xx

Back