• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drum, & co new pic added

Well these 3 have settled in and are eating anddrinking well. They are quite timid and will need an experienced home with lots of TLC and a good helping of Patience.
I've not had a rex in before and they are very theraputic to stroke...I know all bunnies are.....but their velvet coats are just gorgeous :love:

Yes Marie from Lough..the lady kept them in hutches next to a hutch full of ferrets...and she had 12 lurchers in a pen about 6 feet away that barked continuously, 4 jack russels also barking..and about 6 other assorted dogs nearby...no wonder these buns are timid! :(

Thought so, saw the advert for them for quite a few weeks :(
Im sure they will come out of themselfs soon,then you will know you have rexes about!
such naughty bunsters :lol:

Melody is settling down nicely and although timid is quite easy to handle. She is being speyed tomorrow and thought I'd add a better pic of her
Melody1.jpg

Back