• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dribbling but no obvious problems to vet? Help! U/D All better!

Glad to hear it's all sorted!!

Oddly Mischa's seems to have all cleared up. :? He still has a small bald patch under his chin but this could easily be down to the odd dewlap he acquired after his EC. We're going Friday so shall have word with vets.

Glad to hear it's all sorted!!

Oddly Mischa's seems to have all cleared up. :? He still has a small bald patch under his chin but this could easily be down to the odd dewlap he acquired after his EC. We're going Friday so shall have word with vets.

Thank you:) Did you find a different vet? I know that sometimes their chin can dry up for a while when they need a dental, guess it must be because they haven't eaten hay or something for a bit:?
Good luck:)

Oh he's been eating hay, lots of it. He's a greedy little thing and since I've fed less dried food he's often to be found munching. :lol:

I'm going tomorrow so I'm going to chat with the vet about it. (I need to make a list :lol:)

Back