• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer, my soul mate.

I'm so sorry.

Dreamer was one of my favourite RU bunnies on account how cheeky looking and stunning he was.

I read this last night but didn't have the words to say, I still don't.

Binky free Dreamer, you will be missed so much xxx

my sis told me, when i think of you lara, i always thought about dreamer and teddy, dreamer was stunning, im soo sorry he is no longer with you :cry: you have some lovely photos of his memory although it may hurt right now

cas

No! No not Dreamer :cry:, i hadnt been to RB i just saw your siggy on another thread and my heart sank :cry:

Thinking of you xxxxx

Binky high and binky free Dreamer, you will be missed :love:

Thank you everyone... both times i've fed the buns today I've been in tears... i can't get used to not seeing his cheeky face at the door with the other three... they are very quiet. :cry:

What a prince amongst buns he was - I'm so sorry you lost him.
Nose rubs to your bunny family.

Oh god, I havent been on here for a few days, I just cant believe Dreamers gone :cry::cry::cry:

Im so sorry Lara, he was such a special boy :cry: He is very lucky to have had such a content life with you :love:

Sweet dreams little man xxxx

Binky free Dreamer.

You will be missed by the whole of RU.

Lots of hugs for mummy and your bunny friends you left behind.

Back