• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer, my soul mate.

:cry::cry: I am in tears reading this Dreamer was such a special bunny and famous on RU because he was so beautiful and full of character.

Oh Lara I am so so sorry, what an awful shock :cry: the most special of bunnies always seem to leave this world far too soon. They must be needed at the bridge to take care of the other bunnies who never had the wonderful lives they did.

Binky free beautiful Dreamer xxxxx

I can't believe one of my favourite RU bunnys has gone.He was so beautiful & his colours were amazing.Binky free delightful dreamer.:cry:

A beautiful tribute to a very special fella. Lots of hugs for you.xxx

Binky free sweetie, you'll never be forgotten xxxx

A beautiful tribute for a beautiful bun.

The binky photos are amazing and I am so lucky to have met Dreamer in the fur. All your buns have a wonderful life with you Lara. Your set-up is one I aspire to. Dreamer was in bunny heaven during his time with you. You could do no more for him.

Thinking of you and your fur family. You know where I am if you need anything after Jon goes back to work.

Binky free darling Dreamer. Be happy at the Bridge. xxxx

Dreamer was one of my favourite RU buns. He was such a beautiful bunny whose personality shone through in every photo. He was so lucky to have found you, you gave him the confidence to shine the way he did.
He'll forever shine on, a star.
Binky free Dreamer
xoxo

Really sorry to see this news. I remember seeing some of those photos before and being struck by his amazing colour. Binky free Dreamer xxx

Back