• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Double Reason Thread: Vibes for Biccy / OMG Pick up Ginger tonight!

Don't worry too much about the trip back....If I remember rightly Ringo is coming to Portsmouth for Georgie? I'm in Gosport and have done the journey back/forth from Kris's with Blue, Blue & Ollie, Blue & Marnie as well as Bea.
They will be fine! It won't be hot so they won't over heat....and clacket lane is a good place to stop for refershments :wave:

Don't worry too much about the trip back....If I remember rightly Ringo is coming to Portsmouth for Georgie? I'm in Gosport and have done the journey back/forth from Kris's with Blue, Blue & Ollie, Blue & Marnie as well as Bea.
They will be fine! It won't be hot so they won't over heat....and clacket lane is a good place to stop for refershments :wave:

Ringo isn't going to Georgie anymore Bluesmum :?

I was thinking Clackets for stop #1 :)

Good luck!
I'm sure it will all go fine and Biscuit will be so happy with a lovely new girlfriend to keep him company!

They travel a lot better than we give them credit for. I drove two giants from durhan to the lakes then from there they went roughly another two hours in another car. They started sleeping by the second hour in my car. They'll fret at first but they do eventually calm down. Maybe its the same as driving babies and the motion soothes after a while.

Aw...I wish my OH worried about our bunnies as much as you worry about yours!

I'm sure the journey will go ok as there's no way you will be underprepared!
Good luck anyway though!!

Don't worry! Oscar travelled from Midlands-yorkshire-then yorkshire to Blackburn...heck of a long journey and was still bouncing when he was put in his temp enclosure!
If there was concerns about distance you wouldn't be adopting him. :D
Your OH will soon come around when your new addition arrives and all with be forgotton IF Biscuit has made a mess.....:D

My Oh would never travel all that way to rescue a bunneh, he doesn`t like my rabbits :cry:. I think I`m going to divorce my husband and marry you :D:thumb:

Don`t worry about your rabbits, everything will be fine.:wave:
Good luck for today.:D

wooooooooo best of luck, bet you are well exited! I can never sit still or sleep whenever I get a new animal :lol:

Bless you! Im guessing its almost pick up time for you to get Ginger (Honey) & Ringo!:love:
Im sure Biccie will be fine....they tough little things - more than we know....and its the last time for him too once sweet little Ginger is home with you & OH.
Thats so lovley you miss your OH so much....I wish I was missed!:(:roll:

The car journey is quite long...but chat to them & make sure they have lotsa hay & some wet veges or herbs & they will be fine. They will also be able to smell each other which may be of comfort to them. Bless they will have to say goodbye to each other forever!:(
Im sure that both buns will be fine in your wonderful care - its a happy and exciting day for you & OH...I do hope that the journey goes smoothly & quickly for you & the buns....:wave:

Leaving 5 pm to head off :eek: :shock:

Excitement and apprehension! I have no idea where im going and my mobile battery is nearly flat! lol

Leaving 5 pm to head off :eek: :shock:

Excitement and apprehension! I have no idea where im going and my mobile battery is nearly flat! lol

I hope you don't get too lost :roll:

Do you not have one of those plug in charge/car battery things? If not print off a map at work google maps is really helpful.

I hope you don't get too lost :roll:

Do you not have one of those plug in charge/car battery things? If not print off a map at work google maps is really helpful.

i forgot my charger :( i'[m going to try and buy one on the way from a local computer store we use for work, but if not, i have google maps printed :D

Try not to worry too much, I'm sure he will be ok! :)

and soon he will have Ginger to keep him company :D:love:

Good Luck with the journey, remember we will be needing pic as soon as possible ;):D

ETA - I sooo want a bunny webcam :oops:

Back