• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Donald - male lop - Surrey

What a gorgeous little face!

Unbelievable that people still give pets as surprise presents. I hope he finds a forever home very soon.

I have messaged..Facebook msg and emailed you.....pleeeeez get back to me. He is perfect for Lola and her feline friends. And brave enough to be a free range house bunny.
I've been dreaming about Loki but with orange on his face and back. Donald looks as close as possible to the bunny in my dream. Loki is missed so much bless him.

I have messaged..Facebook msg and emailed you.....pleeeeez get back to me. He is perfect for Lola and her feline friends. And brave enough to be a free range house bunny.
I've been dreaming about Loki but with orange on his face and back. Donald looks as close as possible to the bunny in my dream. Loki is missed so much bless him.

He has proved to be very popular and is currently reserved. I will update this thread when I know more.

He was reserved before i contacted you...i wish you had said that in messenger...i got a reply passing on my phone number...thanks.
Its ok he has got a new family...just wished you said...ive been trying here and my email and facebook.
I hope he is going to a really nice home bless him.
Hey they say everything happens for a reasn right.

Thanks

Back