• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog crate for sale!

I have that one..got it from argos few years ago now..and it came with a foam mattress with fake sheepskin one end..we then got a huge rottweiler one from ebay..and when i tried to sell my other one here i got told to donate it to a charity!
funy i couldnt sell it and it came in so handy when we got the kittens i was fostering and kept :oops:

the huge one got folded up cos of bertie but his toilet trainings gone again with all the stress following the flood so im going to tie the two togehter make the little one a cosy bed and the big one food water and tray..and see if i can get him trained again..bif will love it..shes missed the pen..
if you cant sell it then store it..you never know when ittl come in handy!
mm babys toys..and bunnys toys..ive got bunnies toys kitty toys,..my grandaughters when she visits and my 22 yr old housebound daughters toys..the tv the pc and the sky plus box!! :lol:

Back