• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit like a cuddle?

Well, does he/she?

• Why yes, they do

Votes: 27 52.9%
  • No siree

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
Twinkle and Star do not like to be picked up - Star will just about tolerate it but Twinkle really hates it. They will mainly just let me stroke them while they are eating, tho occasionally they will let me stroke their bums but only for a second and then they decide they'd rather play!

Noserubs are fine though and they will follow me about and put their paws up and faces up to greet me.

Twinkle will lick your hand for about 5 full minutes. But she also licks her litter tray!!! :lol::lol:

Deej is a huge snugglebun! In fact over the last few days he's been rather attention seeking and every time I sit on the sofa he jumps on me and starts licking me!:love:

ive only got one out of 6 that luv snuggles so much he seeks it, my other 2 boys only like it at ground level my 3 girls well depends what mood they are in :lol:

No, Storm and Mallow like company and when free ranging will always lie down somewhere close to me but they don't like being picked up or stroked. Although they're happy to jump all over me if I'm lying on the floor :lol:

Alistair did:cry: Missy does.

Rosie, Flint, Polly like nose rubs. Alfie lays on my knee, but prefers if I don't touch him :lol:

I've voted no as I only have 1 of the 10 that love to be picked up and properly cuddled -the rest of them love head rubs andlots of stroking, but like to have their feet on the ground!

:lol: never dared try:lol: He does loves nose rubs, but then he does this teeth snapping thing that makes me nervous:lol:

:shock::shock: What, like Hannibal Lecter? I think that's bun speak for "Cuddle me and I'll bite your ear off". :lol::lol:

ruby loves her cuddles, she snuggles under my chin and lets me carry ehr around. She isnlt really a sit on your knee for strokes type of bunny though - there is much to much going on and trouble that she can get into!

Reggie the new bunny. i am not sure, he sits for ages being stroked but i am still unsure about him and whehter he actually likes it or is just a bit scared. He is quite a nervous bunny.

Back