• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else never see their rabbits sleep?

Bojangles tucks her paws underneath her and puffs up when she sleeps sometimes and sometimes she stretches out in total relaxed position. She will shut her eyes and twitch a little bit when she is puffed.

I've never seen Benjie sleep, but think he does it hidden away under my bed.
Thumper definitely slept for very short periods - whiskers & a paw twitching & quiet grunts, but his ears never slept! He was wide awake if I made the slightest movement (rustle of my clothing).

I only saw Thumper make rapid eye movements when asleep once, even though the twitching indicated he was dreaming.:?
I also saw him trying to groom an ear in his sleep. Paw went up, missed ear, came down again & Thumps licked thin air. It went on for some time until I woke him up by laughing. :lol:

yes and scamps terrified me a few days ago by laying in the exact place jake died in the exact possition i rubbed him and he didnt move and didnt move till I picked him up and then dozily looked up at me like "whaaaaaaaaat?"

We see Ted and Rosie asleep (or just woken up) all the time and have quite a lot of photos of them, here are a selection...Sorry about the massive one :lol:

:love::love::love:

Back