• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doe drop inn?

NikkiBaron

Warren Scout
Does anyone know if the Doe drop Inn is open anymore for rabbit boarding?
Got a voice mail for a lady called Claire but no return call.
Thanks Nikki

The last time I spoke to them (last year) she was closed, as she was getting married... that was a year ago tho, but the website hasn't been updated for a long time, and a few people have not been able to get through on the phone. Which is sad, as it was the only place I fell in love with and felt comfortable leaving them at (not that I did, because they were closed)

Thanks.
I have indoor buns so it would have been ideal as they have a heater.
Struggling to find somewhere as most are outdoor setups.
Thanks anyway.
Nikki

Thanks.
I have indoor buns so it would have been ideal as they have a heater.
Struggling to find somewhere as most are outdoor setups.
Thanks anyway.
Nikki

The Little Warrens in Farnborough is as good as The Doe Drop, and is large dog kennels with walk in aviarys. Jo that runs it is a friend of mine and fellow rescuer, and all round very savvy lady. The accommodation is heated and has lighting too. http://www.thelittlewarrens.com/

Failing that, I'm near Bagshot and have 4 heated set ups for indoor bunnies with lighting and radio LOL, but I only offer cabins in a large garden building.

Back