• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits...

:wave: Gizmo is male so he does when he wants to :roll: he does go into his bed when I say 'night nights now' though. :lol: My new (adopted in November) doe Ness comes and did on day 2 when I called!:shock: I thought it might have been a fluke but, nope she has done it since and nearly everytime - I am convinced she is particularly intelligent though which is surprising as I don't think she had that much interaction when she was younger although I don't know? She is very very bright and quick to learn.:love:

Yep Oscar knows his name, but Noisette doesn't... its a bit wordy... 'Noir-zet'... I think its too much for her to understand :lol:. I call her Baba, and she answers to that :oops:

All the males know there name lol.. Frank, Billy and Georgie :)
Dead funny when u call them the wrong name :lol: They look at u asif to say .... Not today thank u :lol:

Back