• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you want some piccies..GO ON THEN!

You're certainly a beauty Hope. Look forward to more piccies of you soon.

what a cutie. i agree she is a real princess.

well done to both of you. its amazing to see her looking so great.

Hope is so CUTE!!! I agree with Bunnysam the last pic is ace cos of her ears in this pic! What a happy looking bunny!

Sue

you wouldnt believe how long it took me and my sister tracey to get those 3 piccies. Hope has so much energy and she is so mischievous she just wont keep still long enough :? :?

She is truly stunning, and looks like such a sweetheart. I can't believe anyone wouldn't have wanted her! Looking at her now, **I** want her! :lol:

(runs to hide hope in cupboard)

no no you dont want her . she bites . and she chews and shes ever so messy :shock: :wink:

She's beautiful :D You've done a wonderful job with her and should be very proud of yourself.

thanx honey, marlene and jayne . i cant imagine not having her now although its not official yet that shes staying. i dont have to decide till shes 100% fit and spayed. (if any one wants to adopt her i might just discover a few behaviour probs to put them off) :twisted:

Angie

Back