• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you sing to your bunnies?

~ Cat~ - every time I see your Lola all I can think of is the song 'whatever lola wants' :oops:
I sing all sorts of garbage to the buns. So does my O/h too....but only when he thinks I'm not there :lol:
I'm glad its not just me lol!

"Bikky Bikky Boo, we love you...
(to the theme of Scooby Doo).

Plus whatever else pops into my head. She just seems to stare at me, it's only when I dance that she perks up :oops:

I have a song for all of my animals - i even made up the tune myself :oops: it's the same song for all of them but i just change the name. 'Phoebe An, Phoebe An, you are the Phoebeiest An of them all' not very original but it's catchy - everyone gets it stuck in their head if they hear me singing it :lol: I'm such a loser :lol:

We've discovered that Dylan loves music.
If he's in the bedroom and Martyn will put music on in the living room, then Dylan bolts though and does a load of binkies before coming to sit next to the laptop :) He's the same if Martyn's playing on his guitar too :)

We think it's kinda cool coz we named him after Bob Dylan. He's a real musical bun :)

Marley warley warley warley, Marley warley warley warely sung to the tune of Glory Glory hallelua!

Mine changes every time I get a new song stuck in my head.

Beyonce - All my single bunnies, all my single bunnies, but your paws up!
Ciara and JT - I know that I can make you believe in love and sex and bunnies!
Lady Gaga - B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bunnyface

And of course...
If there's something strange, in the neighbourhood, who you gonna call?

BUNBUNSTERS!!

(Was originally bunbusters, til I realised that wasn't giving the best message!)

Back