• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you get your pets Xmas gifts?

:shock:

He's got a lot of kitten still in him and loves those dangle toy things... That and comfort, so toying with getting him one of those "over the radiator" cat hammock thingys... :lol:
He also loves "dreamies" so he'll have a pack of those for Xmas too... :love:

Oh dreamies, that's the only thing Georgie likes too :love: but it depends what mood she's in :roll:

OF COURSE!!

I buy my best friend's dog a present too.

I had hoped that Hector would rip his presents under the tree rather than nibble others.... It didn't work...

This year he has some wooden chews in Christmas shapes and he'll get some carrots with tops. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course

they're part of the family so why shouldn't they get presents as well

Our dog usually gets a new toy
The cats get Cat Treats
Cupcake will get treats

Yep. Its the first christmas here for Mottle, Peaches, Tessie, Daisy (rabbits) and for the guinea pigs and Harvest hamster.

Will give the dogs a new toy each and a load of chews, the wabbits will have willow balls and a load of hay filled cardboard boxes and the whistlers will be getting cuddle cups (watched some you tube vids about how to make them) and Harvest will get a hammock.

I love Christmas.

I always spoiled my dog with new toys and treats all wrapped under the tree and he would leave them there surprisingly. He used to know on Christmas morning when I'd say excitedly "shall we see what santas brought us? !" As he'd jump around the bedroom to be let out, fly down the stairs and carefully select only his gifts to pull from under the tree. All of the family would buy for him too even my grandma would ring and ask what to buy for him :) I'm gutted to say this year he won't be here as he passed away in September so all that excitement has gone. On the other hand it's the first Christmas with my two buns and while they don't especially realise what a present is I'm still stocking up on little treats they wouldn't usually get and I'm thinking of getting them a little rabbit bed but I'm not sure how much it will get used or just thrown around! I love the magic of Christmas and until I have real children of my own my pets will always be treated as my babies :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Roxy is getting a radiator bed and new scratching post. Harvey is getting a new collar and harness :)

Leo and Kerbie are having a new rug, I might get the other bunnies some treats :)

Back