• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Ever Just Sit and Look at Your Rabbits and Think...........

all the time.

when it comes to cleaning them out i cuss and curse at them for digging my feet but then they periscope and look at me and i fall inlove with them all over again, :love::love:

While I keep threatening Jasper with the pot at the moment for eating the door frames :censored: I wouldn't be without them!
Because of my illness they are my life, they are why I get up in the mornings and every day I nearly cry with how much I love them!

This is exactly why I love this forum because you all understand that feeling.

I truely believe my life has been touched in a very special way by my bunnies. It is a privilidge to have them in it.

My thoughts exactly.
I am working at home today.
Every 30 mins or less keep popoing out to see them and give them
nose rubs and love and talk to them :love::love:.
Neighbours think i am crazy.Really got upset when she said her married son
has a rabbit as his wife and kids have left him and they did not want the rabbit as she got them a dog.
He is obviously not interested as she told me he went away for 3 days and left the rabbit. My heart sunk when she said he left food and water ,but then said the rabbit was hungry when he got back.
I offered to go round and feed if this happens again.
I am so tempted to report him,my whole family are really upset.
She now tries to make conversation and i virtually ignore her.
Have to be abit careful as occasinally Molly has got under the fence and she does not mind me climbing over.
Anyway great post Jane time to go and see them again.:love:

I truely believe my life has been touched in a very special way by my bunnies. It is a privilidge to have them in it.

This ^^ I've never owned an animal that has actually changed me and my life in such a dramatic way!.... and changed my house in such a physical way :lol: :love::love:

Back