• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Ever Just Sit and Look at Your Rabbits and Think...........

The feelings of ultimate joy and happiness I feel when looking at the buns (especially Pie :oops:) are just inexplicable!

You physically feel your heart swell with the love...*sigh* :love: :love:

I look at Rolo and wonder how anyone could not love a bunny. And how people can leave them locked in cages all day and not be desperate to stroke them.

Even when he's ripping up the carpet or eating the wallpaper and everyone else is moaning about the mess he creates, I just look at his furry face and melt! :love::love::love:

Rach x

I look at Rolo and wonder how anyone could not love a bunny. And how people can leave them locked in cages all day and not be desperate to stroke them.

I agree. I just adore my two even though they drain me of money and cause me more worry than anything. Whenever I get in from work and they bound over to see me, it just makes everything worth it.

ALL THE TIME!! They are my treasures!! I FEEL the love in my heart and in my being, they are my world and always make me happy! Just looking at those gorgeous little faces, makes me so happy! :love: :love:

yeah and it feels like my lungs are swelling up so much they'll crack my ribs open (but in a good way)

sometimes I look at them being all beautiful and I can't believe that I'm privileged enough to have these amazing creatures in my home 24/7...it's such a blessing

I'm glad so many people feel the same about their buns.

On a training course we were asked three things about ourselves, and had to include one thing that made us happy.
I think people thought I was nuts when I said watching my rabbits binky around the garden was the ultimate joy!

Yes all the time. I can just watch them all day doing nothing but rabbityness. It feels like my heart explodes with love for them. :love::love::love::love:

All the time. I agree with the heart swelling with love thing. I talk to them and tell them how beautiful and clever they are all the time. I have hundreds of photos of them doing, well, nothing really :lol::lol::lol:. I can't imagine them not being there, or not having each other :( I couldn't imagine them not being in the house with us. So much to say about them, but can't put it into words.

Yup, they fascinate me. I never tire of watching them. Sad but true :D
And I probably have more photos of them than the kids :shock::lol:

This is exactly why I love this forum because you all understand that feeling.

I truely believe my life has been touched in a very special way by my bunnies. It is a privilidge to have them in it.

I don't know how i'd cope without them now. Biscuit has been the friend i didnt have since moving away from everything i know.

Even with all the illness i've had to deal with for Ginger, i wouldn't be without her, she makes me laugh so much. It's nice to be able to have a bunny cuddle whenever you want one.

I can't imagine a world without them.

Yes, especially when they have arrived in a dreadful state an you look in to their eyes and they are broken and you work hard with them and then for probably the first time in their lives they enjoy life and start behaving like a rabbit, it's a fantastic feeling

Back