• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you buy your buns Bday/Xmas pressies?

I dont get mine gifts for either, I keep her diet pretty regular and dont like to mess up her routine. she doesnt really play with toys or anything either.
She gets regulated treats like dried apple and carrot and bags of excel treats like meadow herbs and plantain which she loves. Plus I'm sometimes naughty and give her a bit of digestive biscuit :shock: But besides that she doesnt get certain treats on days like xmas.. she doesnt care or know lol

Absolutely!!

barnes got christmas presents (a paper bag, chill 'n' chew mat and some apple snack treats, all wrapped)

for his birthday (i don't know exact date so we celebrate it on feb 21st - the day he adopted me) he got another chill 'n' chew mat, fruit salad and a gnaw stone!! these were all wrapped and he got a card too!!

em x

p.s. why can't i get smilies anymore? they are there.......> over to the right but when i click on them, nothing happens!!

Back