• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any of your bunnies have lengthy names?

Fluffy Ginger, Apricot Sundae, Dandy-lion and Chocolate Beano, my daughter wanted them all to have double barrelled names :lol:

Bobbi bobblelicious

Russell sprout enquire

mister Norman nibbleton

Mrs Millicent humphries

Lenny s full name was lenworth George Henry alfonso B....

We have had seymour carrots and i called one busty Barbara so that hubby had to stand up when the vet called out the name in a full waiting room!

Ooh nearly forgot inspector hector the porridge detector

Inspector hector, brilliant :0) also now considering embarrassing names to get called out in the vets...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Charlies full name is Charlie-Leo Grohl. My current pets have shorter names than most of my previous pets, I'm running out of names I like :lol:

In theory my two boys names are short and sweet: Thor and Loki... In practice we have a Thorkins-Hawkins (my oh's surname) and a Loki-dokie or a okie-doki-Loki or a Loki-dokie-okie, basically any combination of those words, he responds to them all :lol:

Poppy doesn't have a long name, her rescue name was Popsicle, but when I first fostered her I couldn't deal with that so she became poppy which stuck so I kept it after adopting her. Now she is mostly called pops so her name is shrinking! :lol:

Stephen Stevie-Pops Alexander Smooshy-Butt
Eleanor Ellie-Bobs Grace Loppity-Flopples

:oops:
Yep. They have ridiculous names.

Oh and the cats are Isis Vaida and Imp Amidala. You get bonus points if you know where their middle names are from...!!

Bobbi bobblelicious

Russell sprout enquire

mister Norman nibbleton

Mrs Millicent humphries

Lenny s full name was lenworth George Henry alfonso B....

We have had seymour carrots and i called one busty Barbara so that hubby had to stand up when the vet called out the name in a full waiting room!

Ooh nearly forgot inspector hector the porridge detector

:lol::lol:
This made me laugh out loud. Brilliant name :lol:

Back