• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Disappointed with Hay Experts Late Delivery

I have always found them to be real quick. I only ordered some stuff on monday and it was here by lunch time today

I ordered Sunday & isnt here yet...though in all honesty, til I saw this thread I forgot that i'd ordered :oops: :lol:

I had a problem with a courier when I ordered a hutch last month. The seller was doing a "rush" order for me and phoned me with the tracking ID number, and said it should be delivered within 48 hours. It came within that time, but only one part of the package...I phoned the seller who rang the courier and found out that the 2nd label hadn't been scanned and that the 2nd part was on it's way to Southampton! He knew that the hutch was an "emergency" order for 2 unexpected foster buns so he offered to fast courier a replacement in the meantime. However the courier then rang me to say that the missing part was actually sitting in their depot at Stoke-on-trent and so would be delivered first thing, which it was. So although things can go wrong with deliveries I think that everyone involved tries their best to resolve the situation. It makes good business sense after all.:)

I only ever order all my bunny stuff from HayExperts and do so every couple of months and havent got a single bad word to say about them at all. Even when i have questions about any of the products, i just send them a quick email and with in hours i get a full reply back, answering all my question! :D :D

Very Good Customer Service Skills!! :D :D

Im sorry to hear your not having a great experiance this time. I'm sure its just a blip in the system.

m
xx

Last edited:
:wave: Agree with Mit, I have only had positive dealings with the Hay Experts. A delivery was waiting for me the day before yesterday, exactly where I'd asked the courier to leave it and I was expecting it as I'd had an "update on order" email so knew exactly when it was being delivered. :)

p.s. I chose courier rather than Post Office Courier... don't know if that makes a difference.

I have just received my first hay experts package at my parents in Belgium (to complicated to have it delivered in Switzerland with customs)

It was mine and their first time and all went really excellent, Lisa was really helpfull in getting everything organised and it was delivered a week after payment in Belgium. Neither me, nor them expected it to be this quick :lol:
She told me that when they send something by mail in England it sometimes take that much time...

I will recieve the package this weekend, my boyfriend is currently in Belgium and will bring it. I am really curious, because i ordered the famous vetbed which everybody on here is talking about and we don't get here and lots of toys and stuff for the twins.

My Hay Experts parcels always arrive very quick, too. I think every courier service has some bad regional sub stations or bad drivers. My hutches and runs from Happy Hutch arrived broken every time, and I blame mostly the courier for it.
It does help to give feedback to Hay Experts or any other online business, if you had bad experiences with a courier, because then they can pass it on to the courier's head office and they can deal with the problem.

Back