• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dirty bottoms

i felt awful this morning i didnt give any veg :shock: im fully expecting Alvin to be on hunger strike when i get home because of it. i know Lou said dont stop the veg but i just want to try and get Holly eating her poops and then ill get her onto the veg i buy. shame i have loads in my fridge for them too :(

Carlo used to get about half a big spring green leaf with a handful of other veggies (broccoli stalk, carrot, celery) or a smallish savoy cabbage leaf and coped fine with that. Over the winter, the veggies generally came from a supermarket beginning with A (and ending in I!)

Hope their mucky bums clean up soon - a couple of days without veggies won't hurt & they'll probably love you even more when you give them veggies again!:D

Oh thanks I appreciate that!:love: they just have little skid marks on ther bums:shock::oops:... I really hope its just something as simple as a change in supermarket, Bobby has been fine with all veg except dandelions

i felt awful this morning i didnt give any veg :shock: im fully expecting Alvin to be on hunger strike when i get home because of it. i know Lou said dont stop the veg but i just want to try and get Holly eating her poops and then ill get her onto the veg i buy. shame i have loads in my fridge for them too :(

I actually though Bob was gonna murder me:oops:.. if looks could kill

Carlo has a skiddy bum now!:roll:... could there vaccinations have anything to do with it?? they have been like this since

Carlo has a skiddy bum now!:roll:... could there vaccinations have anything to do with it?? they have been like this since

when i phoned lou at hopper haven she said it has happened with bunnies, she thinks it makes the poop taste abit funny she did say the VHD is worse than myxi tho so was abit surprised Holly wasnt eating hers i think :(, can last upto 2 weeks after :shock:

i only found one pile today which is a load better than the 4 piles Holly left for me yesterday

when i phoned lou at hopper haven she said it has happened with bunnies, she thinks it makes the poop taste abit funny she did say the VHD is worse than myxi tho so was abit surprised Holly wasnt eating hers i think :(, can last upto 2 weeks after :shock:

i only found one pile today which is a load better than the 4 piles Holly left for me yesterday

Well Bobby had VHD and Carlo had myxi.. I haven't found any uneaten ones mind.. just skiddy bottys... ahh they are so sick of me lookin at there bums

Back