• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinner has arrived!

a reader of books

Warren Veteran
I got my bunny greens delivered today, and look at the size of these cavolo neros!

X5z2EzYh.jpg

They don't fit in my fridge! I don't know where to put them! :lol:

They are huge! I am sure two special bunnies will be happy to help you thin them so they fit in your refrigerator!!:lol:

Thank you for looking everyone. :love: I've been wondering what kind of magical fertiliser they use. :lol:

awesome :love: maybe you'll be allowed to enjoy the black tongue feast too do you like it?
I do really like cavolo nero, but I'd feel bad about stealing some of their favourite veggie from them... I don't know if they'd ever forgive me. ;)

They are huge! I am sure two special bunnies will be happy to help you thin them so they fit in your refrigerator!!:lol:
They are definitely happy to help! :lol: They could finish it all in two days if I let them. :lol:

I bend mine in half. You have a very professional kitchen set up.
Ooh, I'll try that! Though I think they still wouldn't fit as my fridge is rather small and already full of bunny greens (and a carton of soy milk for me). :lol: And thank you. I really like my kitchen!

Omg it's like a huge arch and super cool bunny set up as well.
Yeah, the leaves are longer than Sophie and Casper themselves. :lol: And thank you so much! I'm glad you think so. :)

Wow, what happy bunnies they must be [emoji7]
Aw, that's such a nice thing to say. Thank you. :love:

I see Sophie still has her bum firmly planted on the forage book :lol::love:
I noticed that after I took the photo and it made me laugh. :lol: She loves that thing. :love:

I see them ignoring the huge bowl of greens. I never saw Cavolo Neros here.
Yeah, that's their herbs and dandelion salad! It used to be the first thing they ate, but since I introduced cavolo nero and kale to them, they're not really interested anymore. I thought maybe putting it in a bowl for easy access instead of hanging it up around their room like usual would make them more interested, but no. ;)

I'm assuming, because of the name, that cavolo nero is Italian, so maybe it just never made its way to the US?

Yeah, that's their herbs and dandelion salad! It used to be the first thing they ate, but since I introduced cavolo nero and kale to them, they're not really interested anymore. I thought maybe putting it in a bowl for easy access instead of hanging it up around their room like usual would make them more interested, but no. ;)

I'm assuming, because of the name, that cavolo nero is Italian, so maybe it just never made its way to the US?

Mine love dandelions when I can find nice ones. Kale was not very popular with my bunch, yet stores have tons, which figures. Mine like greens that are not popular with humans here!

Mine love dandelions when I can find nice ones. Kale was not very popular with my bunch, yet stores have tons, which figures. Mine like greens that are not popular with humans here!
Aww, it would be nice if stores would sell stuff that bunnies like in additions to stuff humans like! Or a nice bunny supermarket, just for bunnies. The online store I get my greens from for Sophie and Casper sells fresh greens just for bunnies, so clearly there are people who would like it.

Back