• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dilema ... Rescue or P@H? Added picture for anyone interested post 20 :)

Is it a PaH in Manchester? I would also be terribly torn as i love 'different' buns - let me know if bun is still there at PaH next time you go - maybe we could sort a home out for this bun between us as i have rehomed many.:love:PaH bun:love: and all buns who are different:love:

Yes, it's in the Trafford area. I've just found a photo I took over a month ago when she was first there, it's not the best though!

4022410.jpg

;);) Read this story, couldn't stop thinking about this poor little lad, unloved, unwanted, different to the others and left behind on his own:cry::cry:took me 3 hours of driving to reach him - now at home with his new mummy, grazing in the big run with both ears on one side PERFECT:love::love:

Oh and she is in fact a HE which is perfect as a future companion (fingers crossed) for my final remaining single girly:love::love:

The P@H in Cheltenham always has buns with their ears over like that.............I guess its a breeder they have, most of them are magpie colour too. I dont think the ears stay there when they get older though, I think they end up lop......

You're quite right! I have mini lops already and it will be nice to have a slightly bigger one to cuddle with:love::love:Have called him Bailey - he's the colour of Bailey's Irish Cream (sort of):p

Is his colour magpie then??? Reasonably good on colours but not this one

The P@H in Cheltenham always has buns with their ears over like that.............I guess its a breeder they have, most of them are magpie colour too. I dont think the ears stay there when they get older though, I think they end up lop......

;);) Read this story, couldn't stop thinking about this poor little lad, unloved, unwanted, different to the others and left behind on his own:cry::cry:took me 3 hours of driving to reach him - now at home with his new mummy, grazing in the big run with both ears on one side PERFECT:love::love:

Ah, well done. Sounds like a happy ending and a very loving home. :love:

Back