• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Different, entertaining toys for the disconcerting bored very easily rabbit?

Cardboard box upside down so like a den - two holes cut in it (entrance and exit) and filled with scrunchy brown packaging paper (that you get in every courier delivery these days) :wave:

My two LOVE this in their hutch - bang around in that box for hours doing god knows what! :roll::lol: Two days later the paper is all ripped to shreds :lol:

My two had an epic Xmas because of this stuff! Obv be careful they're not eating the stuff. George had a fabulous time tearing this to pieces.

Also like Sky said, tubes with hay stuffed either end and something in the middle - they went mad for it.

brush heads is one i saw it at my collage with there bunnys.
ones like this
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10767769&fh_reftheme=promo_159792389,seeall,//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372012}/categories%3C{9372021}/categories%3C{9372063}&fh_view_size=12&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372012}/categories%3C{9372021}/categories%3C{9372063}/specificationsProductType%3drakes___brooms&fh_eds=%C3%9F&fh_refview=lister&isSearch=false
obviously u would take the plastic of but. i dont know why the would like these. i know scooter would hes always having ago at his grooming brushs and the dustpan brush.
u can also get them from wilkos dont know how much though.

I went to some local charity shops to see if I could find any bits and bobs, mainly any old babies toys etc. that would be suitable. I was after some of those kids stacking cups as someone had suggested these, luckily for me, the first charity shop I walked into had some sitting on a shelf and they were only 50p! I stack them up in piles of 3 and she hops along and knocks them all down with her nose, she also picks them up in her mouth and flings them around a lot. I've spent quite a bit of money at Hay experts on lovely wooden toys, rattles, balls with bells etc. but they never get played with but she loves the stacking cups though. Typical!

http://www.baby99.co.uk/view-prod/5/99719619505/baby-Stacking-Cups.html

Ideas anyone?

I'm a tad short on money right now, i've tried all the 'free' type ideas that im aware of (toilet rolls, toilet roll balls, etc)

Budget of no more than £20 after Monday next week,as thats payday and i'd like them to last for a little while :oops:

Sorry for the really random terms!

Thanks in advance :)

Daisy loves ripping up the phone book- and it lasts way longer than a box. She also loves throwing a plastic plate like a frisbee! She can get it quite far now!

Mine loves a cat toy £1.50 just a piece of elastic with a small soft toy at the end & tied to a cupboard door. He spent hours trying to chin it, flick it over his shoulder but when he discovered the "ping" properties of elastic he was hooked.

I don't think Thumper's quite normal though. :?:?

Back