• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Difference between Hay for Pets Meadow Hay and Ings Hay....

Ailstar

Mama Doe
So, I ordered some ings hay and also some meadow hay from hay for pets...and now they have arrived and I can't tell the difference, at least not from looking at them...does anyone who has ordered both have any tips on how to work out which is which? I'm hoping they will at least smell different...

The last time I ordered both, the Ings was a bit greener and the meadow more brown. I thought it was written on the side of the bags though. :?

The last time I ordered both, the Ings was a bit greener and the meadow more brown. I thought it was written on the side of the bags though. :?

I've had a good look and I can't see it written anywhere and they do look similarly green too...I hope they haven't given me two the same by accident! I'm hoping I'll recognise the Ings by the smell...

Back