• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter's dead

oh no...how aweful...run free Dexter...you were much loved sweety xxxx sending love to you & your sister xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about dexter :cry::cry::cry: I've just seen this thread and it made me cry then made me smile to hear stories about him but then made me sad again. I'm so sorry he's gone :cry: he was beautiful xxx

Thankyou again everybody for all your replies. It has really warmed my heart. I can see that everyone on Rabbits United are so thoughtful and kind and many of your comments have brought tears to my eyes.

Before I left I did my best to make his grave look nice. I am intending to go back in a few weeks to make him a grave stone but for now.

Here lies Dexter, he had a spark and mischievous nature that will never be forgotten. He was cheeky, funny, smart and so very affectionate. He was greatly loved and will be sorely missed. And the cutest bunny I have ever met xx

I love you forever my darling Dexter xxxxx

IMG_20130116_115238_zps8c2e2fee.jpg

It really looks lovely. When you've done it all could you take a picture with Lopsie's grave as well so I can see? :love:

Back