• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dermot- Again-U/D 29th Jan- Xrays Done-No Further Forward re What's Wrong :-(

We are about to set off now.
We are collecting some 3 of the Gloucester Buns enroute as one is not too well.
As I dont have sat-Nav and have never been to the Fosterers home before I need to allow time for my inevitable 'getting lostness'.................

Will update on Demot later :)

We are about to set off now.
We are collecting some 3 of the Gloucester Buns enroute as one is not too well.
As I dont have sat-Nav and have never been to the Fosterers home before I need to allow time for my inevitable 'getting lostness'.................

Will update on Demot later :)

Maybe I should put a bunny sign at the front of our driveway. :)

Hope you don't get lost and thanks for helping. :)

Good luck with Dermot

What is wrong with the Gloucestershire bunnies? Hope it is not the same as Nessa, she is hanging on by a thread :(

I even managed to get back to Twickenham without getting lost :)

Has cloud stopped periscoping yet!! :lol:

Well done!! :lol: Thanks for doing this, I hope they can help the poor little girl. I would have taken her on the bus, but my son is still not back at school and I can't leave him alone that long.

Cloud is watching a squirrel at the moment, which is periscoping, too. You should see him when we walks backwards on two legs. :lol:

She has serious upper respiratory infection, and is mouth breathing most of the time. On monday when we rushed her in she was bleeding from her nose so you can imagine our concern.

Poor wee mite :cry:

I have known such symptoms as a result of tooth root elongation.
We lost the ARC Girlie :cry:

Dermot's Xray revealed no abnormalities.
I have been told that 'a Blood Test is unlikely to give any useful information'...............:?

So we are no further forward really :?

Dermot's Xray revealed no abnormalities.
I have been told that 'a Blood Test is unlikely to give any useful information'...............:?

So we are no further forward really :?

Poor Dermot, its so frustrating when you know something is wrong but you can't get a definate answer for it :?

Have you considered trying Antepsin liquid daily? I have used it twice on regular stasis buns, one it helped, one it didn't, so always worth a go :)

Have you considered trying Antepsin liquid daily? I have used it twice on regular stasis buns, one it helped, one it didn't, so always worth a go :)

I dont think Dermie could have it as one of the S/Es is 'delayed emptying of stomach contents into the intestines' and Dermot has a thickened Pylorus :?
Any other suggestions welcome as I am at my wits end really :? :cry:

Back