• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

deleted

Jane I'm so sorry I can't believe all this is happening all at once. You've given so many rabbits such wonderful lives, but I guess this is the down side.
Thinking of you and Niamh.

Sending millions of vibes. I really hope that Niamh somehow improves. :(

Thinking of you and hoping you find strength in this most awful time.

Thinking of you Jane, you had a fear this would happen didn't you. I guess it's the price we pay for having so many little furries in our lives, I really feel for you x

Sending all positive vibes to you and Niamh - she is in the best hands with you xx

So sorry to read this :cry::cry: I'm aware that she is one of your youngest rabbits, losing rabbits that had lived a long time is hard enough but it's even harder when a young rabbit's time to be up.

I know you had a scare with her before that was serious and she managed to pull back, I so hope she can again.

Sending vibes and hugs.

Oh Jane, I am so very sorry. :cry:

I hope Niamh finds the strength to pull through this. Thinking of you both. xx

I'm hoping Niamh is doing better today and I'm thinking of you today, Jane. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

Back