• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Declan-Probably Cancer - U/D 11th April- He's Gone :-(

Sending lots of hugs and nose rubs for the gorgeous Declan and a huge cuddle for you. Keeping everything crossed here Jane!

sending vibes for Declan, we thought that Jasmine had cancer but we also treated for an acute infection and it worked. Fingers crossed the same will be true for Declan x

So sorry it wasn't better news......really hope something can be done to help him. 3 years old is so young, will keep everything crossed something positive comes of his treatment.

Thank you everyone

Because of his poor start in life Declan has never enjoyed robust health. But I really did not expect this :cry:

Thank you everyone

Because of his poor start in life Declan has never enjoyed robust health. But I really did not expect this :cry:

Despite the fact he had a bad start, he really landed on his feet when he came to you. I can't imagine a better place for him to be right now. Its painful for you to see him feeling bad, but he will know how lucky he is, even if right now he is feeling rough.

How is he doing now compared to this morning?

How are you doing?

Despite the fact he had a bad start, he really landed on his feet when he came to you. I can't imagine a better place for him to be right now. Its painful for you to see him feeling bad, but he will know how lucky he is, even if right now he is feeling rough.

How is he doing now compared to this morning?

How are you doing?

He's much the same really. The only 'good' thing is that he is very calm when being handled which makes feeding/medicating him less stressful than it might otherwise be.

As for me, well 24 hours is a long time as far as issues of the head go..................

He's much the same really. The only 'good' thing is that he is very calm when being handled which makes feeding/medicating him less stressful than it might otherwise be.

As for me, well 24 hours is a long time as far as issues of the head go..................

That's good. I'm glad he is medicatable (if thats a word), makes it easier for both of you.

:( Sorry you're having a rough day, although, its not surprising when you're caring for such a sick bunny. You know where I am if you need a chat/vent/or whatever. Keep fighting Jane. x

That's good. I'm glad he is medicatable (if thats a word), makes it easier for both of you.

:( Sorry you're having a rough day, although, its not surprising when you're caring for such a sick bunny. You know where I am if you need a chat/vent/or whatever. Keep fighting Jane. x

Thank you xx

o no, im so sorry to hear this :( the good thing about declan is he is very lucky to have a owner like you who can be beside to support him :) He must be very happy to have you. Is there any treatment that may help? sorry if its already been asked :oops: keep strong, although i know how hard it is to, when things get tough :( xx

P.s just had a read through :) its good there is some medication he can start on, even if it does not cure the cancer it may make him comfortable, we have lots of dogs at work (i know its not the same) but they have lived very happy lives for years just by stabilizing and making them comfortble, you must be proud to be such a good owner to get him through :)

Last edited:
Back