• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Decision has been made....rehoming my 2 French Lops

No judging from here either. You're willing to keep them forever if the right home doesn't come along - and that's more than a lot can do.

That being said I shouldn't have looked at the link - they are utterly gorgeous, and sound wonderful. So tempting, but no shed/extra run here sadly and circumstances mean
I couldn't get one sorted anytime soon.

Please don't give up hope. They've only been advertised approx a month - rehoming bunnies to good homes takes a lot more time. Just need time for the right people for them to find the ad ;) They sound like wonderful bunnies and someone wonderful will come forward for them.

Also so pleased you will be delivering them yourself, even to a distance if needed. You clearly care a lot about their welfare! xxx

I hope things work out for the best...for you all. x

I recently had to re-home my remaining bunny, Frankie, so I can understand pretty well how you are feeling. (((hugs)))

Back