• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Dash Stasis-He is gone

At 3:40am Dash joined his brother at the bridge. He tried so hard to stay, yet his tiny body could not recover.
We are heartbroken.

At 3:40am Dash joined his brother at the bridge. He tried so hard to stay, yet his tiny body could not recover.
We are heartbroken.

Oh no T, I am speechless :cry: But I dont think there are any words that can adequately express how I feel for you :cry: :cry: No one could have fought harder than you to save Dash, but his tiny body could just not cope with any more. I am now going to light a special candle for your very brave and very special Bunny

RIP Dash xx :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Dash has left, he was such a brave wee fighter & your absolute love for him really shone through. Sweet dreams little one xx

Oh I'm absolutely devastated to come on and read your sad news. You gave him a wonderful life. RIP Dash xx:cry:

I am absolutely tearful at this sad news. Dash was such a brave and determined little fighter who chrished the life and the love you gave him. You fought all the way for him and no one could do more. Binky free beautiful little Dash xx

Oh no, I'm so so sorry to hear this very sad update. Dash was a real fighter, but he knew when enough was enough. You gave him a wonderful life, he was a lucky bunny to have you to take care of him. He knew your love right till the end. Binky free little Dash xxx

Really sorry to hear about Dash, he sounds like such a lucky boy to have had you in his life. Binky free little man xxx

Oh god, I'm so sorry T. :cry::cry::cry:
No one could have loved him more or fought for him harder than you did. I'm gutted for you that he was unable to recover. I had so hoped for him to get better. He has touched more people than he could ever know. Bless him, and you, in this very sad time. ((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))

Sleep well little soldier. Sweet dreams at the bridge with your brother, Dash. Watch over your family from the Rainbow. xxxxxxx

dash/rainbow bridge

dear bunny momma,-I understand condolences are in order,-all bunz deserve such good care,-sometimes even with the best of care they don,t make it...my deepest heartfelt condolences for dash,and you at this time..i always thank tamsin for her website [rabbits-united]-as it gives me solice,as I have loved and lost ..--:love::wave:

Back