• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dad, is it breakfast time now?

I'm afraid Spenser does eat some of his cardboard. :shock: I must try to think of another way of keeping the wind out of his favourite corner. There are of course plenty cosier nooks of the hutch, but he doesn't seem to like them as much. :roll:

Mine eat it, make piles with it, run through it, pee on it :roll: they're like kids on Christmas Day only interested in the cardboard boxes

I'm afraid Spenser does eat some of his cardboard. :shock: I must try to think of another way of keeping the wind out of his favourite corner. There are of course plenty cosier nooks of the hutch, but he doesn't seem to like them as much. :roll:

Would a plastic box be any good? Or a sheet of tarpaulin down that side?

Last edited:
Mischa used to eat plastic litter trays. :shock: (I'm not even showing you the photo I'm so ashamed of it) I think they get bored cos it stopped once he got his Mini. They still used to get up to mischief together with cardboard though :roll: I don't actually let them have it now, purely cos of the mess they make with it. I'd rather them have wood logs and things.

Anyway, they are so cute and Ginger sounds like SUCH a character. Mischa used to fall over with periscoping, now he's fine. She might get the hang of it eventually. :lol:

Back