• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cracking hutches for sale in timber yard Falkirk Scotland

fiona3

Warren Scout
I was looking to buy a new 6ft two tiered rabbit hutch for my two buns as their hutch roof is a bit worse for wear. My friend saw a Shed shop on Grahams Rd in Falkirk, Scotland and said there was one in window for £180. Expensive but i checked it out. It was fantastic! It was the height of me! 5ft high and 2.5ft wide, Apex roof all felted. Although only 5 ft long it was made of huge bits of timber and treated as well. Never seen such a great hutch. They also had a massive solid timber hutch (5ft) with more than enough room to stand up in! Cathedral like! for £60! The roof lifts up on this one but they are changing it to put doors on either side.

Im going back at the weekend with a tape measure as the 5ft high double hutch will cover my kitchen window slightly. They make them any size and design. Im going to ask them to make a 6ft hutch with a 3ft top level to it to fit against my kitchen wall! Need an L shape. Dont like the buns being up at top of garden in winter out my sight!
If any of the members live in Scotland and are looking for a large hutch then i highly recommend you go and have a look at this shop.
I will take some pictures of the hutches when i go at weekend and post them. I bought a hutch for £100 from Pets at Home a few months ago as i was taking a long time to bond new bun and it is a flimsy little shack compared to these!

will keep you posted and get pics.

Oooh, I can't wait to see the pics. One of my buns has started eating her Happy Hutch from the inside out so I think I might have to replace it sometime soon. She's only had it less than a year aswell! :shock:

Hi can you let me know where in Grahams road as I am looking for a good hutch thanks

I was looking to buy a new 6ft two tiered rabbit hutch for my two buns as their hutch roof is a bit worse for wear. My friend saw a Shed shop on Grahams Rd in Falkirk, Scotland and said there was one in window for £180. Expensive but i checked it out. It was fantastic! It was the height of me! 5ft high and 2.5ft wide, Apex roof all felted. Although only 5 ft long it was made of huge bits of timber and treated as well. Never seen such a great hutch. They also had a massive solid timber hutch (5ft) with more than enough room to stand up in! Cathedral like! for £60! The roof lifts up on this one but they are changing it to put doors on either side.

Im going back at the weekend with a tape measure as the 5ft high double hutch will cover my kitchen window slightly. They make them any size and design. Im going to ask them to make a 6ft hutch with a 3ft top level to it to fit against my kitchen wall! Need an L shape. Dont like the buns being up at top of garden in winter out my sight!
If any of the members live in Scotland and are looking for a large hutch then i highly recommend you go and have a look at this shop.
I will take some pictures of the hutches when i go at weekend and post them. I bought a hutch for £100 from Pets at Home a few months ago as i was taking a long time to bond new bun and it is a flimsy little shack compared to these!

will keep you posted and get pics.

Back