• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crackers 'why does nobody want me'

:wave: I have just come to live with my new mummy and need one of those ops but I need a husbun when I recover. I likes you :love:

17102010701.jpg

love from Blue :love::love:

:D:D :love: Lets hope he soon has a forever home in time for xmas! ;)

He's beautiful. I must stop looking at things like this cos I just find it so heartbreaking to think of all the 'unwanted' bunnies :(

I thought the same - i'm in tears reading it!

Crackers is stunning and his eyes are beautiful. :love:

I'm sooo hoping for a happy ever after for Crackers.....

If only my Zeke could have some play mates... He's got absesses that keep on coming up in the same places, but medication doesn't cure it at all. If we knew for certain that it wouldn't spread to another bun, we'd snap Crackers up and a couple of girlies!!!

I must admit,I dont like red eyed animals but I had two hamsters with a similar story who I just had to buy & after a while you dont notice the eyes because the animals personality takes over & you love that creature whatever.I do hope you find a lovely home soon.You look such a sweetheart!:love:

Blue is booked in for the op on Tues and a new 6ft x 3ft x 3ft hutch is now in situ. Hoping for a homecheck in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed :love:

Back