• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie stagnated

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie has been sitting around and staring blankly for the past few days. Cookie always sits in the confident position and looks around. Sits for such a long time and sometimes even sleeps. I am sharing a sample picture..

https://images.app.goo.gl/eQm8qp1M3U5RuJRz5

Cookie, you know, is currently sick and in treatment. His poop is good to eat and drink, mashallah. He is curious about new things, he also likes to cuddle with me. But I feel like he's not happy, I see him flop a little now. or does not run. So I find him quieter than before.

Is it normal for Cookie to be like this because he's sick, or is he depressed?

I'm sorry you're so worried about Cookie. I have no experience with this, so I don't have any advice to give, but I'm sending lots of vibes for Cookie.

Sending vibes. Since every bunny has their own personality and habits, you may be the best judge of what is normal for cookie.

Sending vibes. Since every bunny has their own personality and habits, you may be the best judge of what is normal for cookie.

He gets a new habit every day :D But I guess he's grown up, he used to be a kid after all. Now about to turn 1 year old. :)

Since Rups lost Susan he sits like this.

Really? Cookie has never had a partner, I wonder if Cookie is disappointed about something else? What could be the reason, does this indicate that the cookie is unhappy? But everything else about Cookie is normal, even now he slept in my arms while I was watching TV and then he hugged me and started licking my face. I'm so confused :roll:

Last edited:
I think I found the reason why Cookie always sits like this. Cookie is also on gas treatment right now, he has gas, I think that's why he always sits like that :(

Back