• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Compulsive bunny checking

I want a headlamp - what a fantastic idea. I carry a torch but it's useless. Where do I get one????:wave:

Camping shops or DIY places.

I am paranoid about making sure I have shut everything (rabbit and hamster), I have real escape artist pets and they only need a second:shock:.

Any body else have to check the rabbits are safely locked up, watered and covered up at night? Think I must go outside to check about half a dozen times every night...and if I hear a noise in the night, I have to go out to check again :lol: :lol:

Anybody else as loopy as me?

Yep I go out and check about 5 times, then when I get into bed I quickly look out the window with a torch just incase :lol:

I had a fright once I must have been really tired and fed the rats and was laying on the floor and fell asleep. I was woken up with Aubery, Zeke and Harry playing on my head I had left the cage door open :shock: :oops: I was so lucky my bedroom door was shut and Hunter wasn't in the room with us :shock:

I want a headlamp - what a fantastic idea. I carry a torch but it's useless. Where do I get one????:wave:

I got mine from halfords, one at 5.99 and one at 9.99, bought the 9.99 one then went into netto a few days later and it was there for 2.99..:evil:

But it is the best bunny thing Ive invested in.

Back