• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Company willing to listen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick update folks : The competition winners have been announced and a new competition for February has started!

Click this link to enter the new competition and see the winning captions for the January competition : http://www.simplyk9.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=11

Keep the comments and the requests coming - they are all being noted and acted upon where possible.

Apologies for not being online as much as I would have liked recently but things are hectic at home! My wife is due to go into hospital tomorrow to be induced so, as you can imagine, there is lots to do :)

Can't wait though - By tomorrow or Thursday I will be a dad!! :D:D:D:D

Hope everything is well Simon :)

I won the competition!!! Ronnie is please he can have extra treats/toys now :lol: Going to place an order when the trees are back in stock :D Keep checking every day :oops:

xXx

Ooh looking forward to seeing all the new stock I hope you get!

Pellets would be good here too, I use Supa rabbit excel, but could use some Harrison's banana brunch for my rats if you had it!

Litter for the rabbits and rats too - i.e Yesterday's news, back to nature, biocatolet etc.

And cardboard substrate too, i.e finacard, or megazorb, or shreddy bed etc.

Tunnels for rats and rabbits. Hammocks and beds for rats.

Cargo nets, and rope bridges for the rats. Other rat toys as well as bunny toys.

Litter trays, bottle springs, bottles, snugglesafe heat pads and all that jazz!

And hay and more hay!:D

Hope all goes well with Lucy's arrival!:wave::)

Hi all - Just a quick update: Sorry I've not been on recently! My wife was taken in to hospital on Wednesday morning to be induced. They finally got around to starting the process on Thursday morning!! Since then.... nothing! lol! She isn't really much further on and is still up at the hospital. They have started her on a third Prostin this morning with a fourth due this evening so, hopefully, things will start moving soon... :)

She is fed up and bored and I am shattered with running backwards and forwards from the hospital - All worth it in the end though :wave: :D

Hi all - Just a quick update: Sorry I've not been on recently! My wife was taken in to hospital on Wednesday morning to be induced. They finally got around to starting the process on Thursday morning!! Since then.... nothing! lol! She isn't really much further on and is still up at the hospital. They have started her on a third Prostin this morning with a fourth due this evening so, hopefully, things will start moving soon... :)

She is fed up and bored and I am shattered with running backwards and forwards from the hospital - All worth it in the end though :wave: :D

Bless her Simon - she must be shattered :( Baby knows its cold outside :lol: I was hoping it was good news :D :D Hope she arrives soon :) All the best xXx

Aww bless her! Poor girl must be fed up now! (And so must you!)

Let's hope tonight's the night...and if not, then tomorrow is the day!!;)

Take lots of food and drink with you, and change for parking, and a blanket! lol

Hi all :wave: Just to let you know that our baby daughter, Lucy, was born at 2.05am yesterday morning (Sunday)! She weighs 6lbs 12oz and is perfect in every way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I seriously can't stop smiling - We are both shattered and have had only a couple of hours sleep since Saturday morning but it's worth it! I was there for the whole thing and it was the most amazing experience ever!!

I will post piccies soon :D

Quick Update : I have just got around to adding a couple of Hays on to the site (more products are to follow soon) - Here is the link LINKY

Don't forget, until midnight tomorrow you can get an extra 10% of your order by entering the coupon code FEBDISCOUNT in the "Discount Coupon" box when you come to checkout. This code will automatically end tomorrow.

Aww Congratulations to you both :) She sounds perfect :)

Just been on the site and all the one type of hay is sold out already :shock: Look foward to the other things being added :D xXx

Thanks for all the congrats :) I've just got back from visiting and will be going back again soon. Hopefully they will be coming home tomorrow!

The Green Oat hay has indeed sold out quickly! We are planning to do some sample bags - how does it normally work? What size are the sample bags and are they normally charged for?

The sample hay is different at different places :)

For example, the Hay Experts sell it like this:

https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Hay...+Herbs.36/Taster+Selection+Sample+Pack.6.html

But i ordered from West Wales Willows or something the other day, as i buy timothy hay due to having chinchillas aswell :) And they sent a free 1kg box of hay for us to try, but we had to pay £3 postage :)

Look foward to more hay though! We get through so much here :) The green oat hay always goes down a treat! :lol:

Hiya All,

Not been around much lately! Still trying to work out when I'm supposed to sleep :D LOL!

Thought I would just catch up! Here is a piccie of Lucy :

lucy.jpg

:D

Also, there are some new Rabbit products for you to look at - They are all in their respective categories but I have also linked them all into one "New" Category on this link :

CLICK HERE

Si. x

Oh my goodness :love: She is soooo...GORGEOUS :love::love::love:
I bet she keeps your hands full anyway :D
A Big congratulations to you, she is beautiful :love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back