• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colonel Colin- UPDATED With VERY Unexpected News Post 16

He's like all us oldies, a bit of sun on our aching joints makes us feel a lot better :thumb:

Not surprised he feels better with a bit of sun :love: it never fails to cheer me up either :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, bless him :love: Did you do the physio yourself or did you take him somewhere? I have 2 old buns with arthritis and the best the vets up here can offer is pain relief or a course of cartrophen.

Awww, bless him :love: Did you do the physio yourself or did you take him somewhere? I have 2 old buns with arthritis and the best the vets up here can offer is pain relief or a course of cartrophen.

I did it myself, but my Vet had already shown me what to do and what areas to work on xx

Am pleased to see the Colonel enjoying the sun. It's amazing how rabbits seem to know what is good for them and go and get it - in many ways they are much more sensible than us humans.

Topping up the vibes xxxx

When I was younger I could not tolerate sunbathing...now Jenna and I look forward to those moments where I can just sit with her in the back yard on the picnic table and soak it up! :D Let's face it, when you don't see it for about 6 months of the year, you take every minute you can get!

So glad for Colonel Colin to be enjoying the warmth. What a lovely picture! :) xxxx

Back