• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Closed. Fundraising for Windwhistle Warren. U/D p 16 Feb

Oh what a shame :( I must say, I didn't see any advertising at all over in Droitwich and neither did my mom so the advertising must have been poor :(. What a shame for so many volunteers to have donated all that time and have little to show for it :(

Are Windwhistle Warren part of Pledge a Pound? I can't remember :oops:

Sorry it didn't go very well :( But having seen the photos as promised, if you PM me the address I will send a little donation to try and make up a little bit for it! :D

Oh what a shame :( I must say, I didn't see any advertising at all over in Droitwich and neither did my mom so the advertising must have been poor :(. What a shame for so many volunteers to have donated all that time and have little to show for it :(

Are Windwhistle Warren part of Pledge a Pound? I can't remember :oops:

Yes they are.:thumb:

Thanks Yaretzi.

Could Windwhistle sign up to be a charity on ebay, so people can give a proportion of the sale price of items to it? I'm sure there's loads of supporters who would be willing to sell items and donate part of their earnings (10%-100%) to the charity, not least because you don't have to pay fees on that proportion of the sale.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/charities.html

Could Windwhistle sign up to be a charity on ebay, so people can give a proportion of the sale price of items to it? I'm sure there's loads of supporters who would be willing to sell items and donate part of their earnings (10%-100%) to the charity, not least because you don't have to pay fees on that proportion of the sale.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/charities.html

That's a great idea.:thumb: The decision would be up to Alice who runs Windwhistle.I can pm you her address and perhaps you could contact her direct ?
Thank you for your help. x

helennnnnnnnnnn, I've pm'd you.:thumb:

Back