• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Climbing rabbits

Lovely photos everyone :love: my 2 current bunnies love to jump and climb too :love: they have a cat tree with 2 towers, and a trunk that they like to jump on

Excuse the mess :lol:

HOOFoWM.jpg

Lopsy has climbed up the side of the run XD Both of mine like height: Lopsy will happily jump straight up or down but Aboleth's more careful. I really want to get them a 'treehouse' style playhouse with a slide but I'm not sure Aboleth would like the slide :lol:

Your rabbits look fantastic1 what breeds are they @keletkezes?
Thankyou :D No idea :lol: Lopsy came from his previous family as an English-Dwarf Lop cross. He doesn't have any of the smart genes :lol: Aboleth came from a local rescue and is 'normal' but she must have some dodgy genes because her teeth are really badly aligned, although she's such a good hay eater you wouldn't know :D She's got very prim feet and her whiskers curl towards her nose so she might have something like 1/10th rex :D The most remarkable things about her are her missing eye (abscess) and moulty ears (they moult in chunks!).

Lopsy has climbed up the side of the run XD Both of mine like height: Lopsy will happily jump straight up or down but Aboleth's more careful. I really want to get them a 'treehouse' style playhouse with a slide but I'm not sure Aboleth would like the slide :lol:

Yes, I had a half Wildie who would climb up the side of the run up the mesh, he’d get to 4ft high and then sort of jump/back flip off :lol:

That would scare me to death each and every time :lol:
The first time was the worst:lol: him and his brother used to climb up the outside of the runaround pipe to get on top of the hidey hutch in the run :lol:

Aww that is so cute! My rabbit Lily also has curly whiskers and is also part rex! What an interesting mix you have!

52977001_2247454565575661_4711316851534069760_n.jpg

Here is Lily

The first time was the worst:lol: him and his brother used to climb up the outside of the runaround pipe to get on top of the hidey hutch in the run :lol:

I would have fainted :lol: sounds like they were very active and entertaining :)

My rabbits love to climb and jump onto things! do yours?

52598025_2244062555914862_8714799607806164992_n.jpg

Bear

53270707_2244062529248198_8234919832332533760_n.jpg

Lily

52014019_2244064309248020_2370011023206776832_n.jpg

Onyx
dear srewaller,-good name,-love your enclosure,-climbers,jumpers yes,they are-I had one Havana male which scaled/climbed a 24"fence to get to the greener side[females],-remember any predator-given time and strenghth will by pass your enclosure---beautiful rabbits--sincerely james waller from the other kent,wa.st 98032-usa-yes I have relatives in whales,uk

climbing rabbits

dear srewaller,-they sure did,they were indoor rabbits,-jumping on everything,loved watching them play,sadly my last bun[B-denium]13yr.+2 days past 09-24-2018,--I miss them all ..at least I was prevy to them,-i wasnot expected to live this long..,my knowledge of lagamorphs is still and always with me.--my main task now is focusing on the other critters I still have-,pigeons,and feline.-sincerely james waller-from across the great pond,-the other kent,wa.st.98032-usa:love::wave:

haha hello @jewaller ! Thank you for your lovely message. So sorry to hear about your rabbits passing away last year, I also lost my two rabbits around that time! My current rabbits do not live in their exercise pen - do not worry! They are never in their exercise pen without me being around, as I am very much aware of foxes. It's great to see that you are focusing on giving extra love to all your other pets.

Stephanie Waller (I do not have any family in Wales, although I have 3 relatives also called James Waller!)

Yes, I had a half Wildie who would climb up the side of the run up the mesh, he’d get to 4ft high and then sort of jump/back flip off :lol:

Wow I can't believe your rabbits can climb that high! That sure is a skill, albeit a scary one :lol:

Back