• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clem is now at peace

I am so, so sorry :( You did everything you could possibly do for him. He knew how much you loved him for how much you fought for him.
Sending you my hugs xxx

I'm in tears and I never met Clem. His personality shone through in your words and your photos. Such an amazing bunny who will never be forgotten.

I am so sorry Liz - letting him go must have been agonising.

Binky free Clem xxx

I am so sorry. Clem was so special and you faught so hard. Absolutely gutted. He is without pain now and hopping around healthy at the Rainbowbridge.

Hugs

RIP Clem xx

You fought so hard and he's so proud of you for everything you done. there was no doubt - he was loved to pieces

So sorry to see this :( I've been following his story, he was a lovely bun. I hope you can gain some comfort from all the other buns x

oh no :cry: I am so sorry clem has passed, he fought so hard, you could see in his pics recently how happy he was, you made him happy for those short months he would be grateful for that xx

Back