• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe- U/D 1205hrs- She's Gone :-(

So very sorry Jane! She was so lucky to have had you in her life. Lots of love and hugs to you and Rodney.

So sorry for your loss Jane.:cry::cry::cry:

She was so blessed to pass away quietly at home after a long and lovely life with you and Rodney looking after her.

So sorry, but it's good that her passing was peaceful and surrounded by love. Thinking of you and Rodney. xx

Unfortunately I had to take Chloe to be helped on her journey to The Bridge. I was doing 30 minute obs and at about 1030hrs I noted that her lungs started to sound very rattly, I felt she was developing acute pneumonia. On arrival at the surgery C agreed with me and we both felt that treatment was not an option.
So Chloe was helped to The Bridge, Rodney was with her as it was important for him to understand what was happening.

Chloe slipped away peacefully

:cry: :cry:

so sorry to read this thread, binky free chloe, but what a great age and a lot of happy memories for you all i'm sure. hope you are ok, stay strong x

Back