• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchilla Lop

Aww!!! He is so cute, I would seriously think about adopting him, only two problems:
1) The parents
2)The location- I don't live anywhere near there!!!!!
I'm sure it won't be long till he gets a home, I wish it was mine though! :cry:

Worcester have a chinchilla lady in, I don't think she's a lop though. No piccies yet I'm afraid :(

Tam

Tamsin said:
Worcester have a chinchilla lady in, I don't think she's a lop though. No piccies yet I'm afraid :(

Tam

:p :p :p ..right, I think an email to the lovely Andrea is called for here Tams :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have a question, the annonce say he is neuteured, does it mean that he is castrated or the poopsite???

he is very cute, and i hope he will find a family very soon!! :wink:

He is castrated. Unfortunately there is still no sign of a loving forever home for Charlie. Everyone keep fingers crossed .

Suzy Sue said:
He is castrated. Unfortunately there is still no sign of a loving forever home for Charlie. Everyone keep fingers crossed .

I really, really want him but can't at the moment :( hope you find him a fab home really soon.

EXCELLENT NEWS!

We now have the offer of a forever home for Charlie - thanks to RR.

Keeping those fingers crossed must have worked.

Have a great Easter everyone.

ahhh I am so pleased that the "Flash-look-alike" has found a home, they are such pretty buns (I am not biased at all! :lol: )

so tell me more about the female chinchilla bun please Tams?

Bit far for me at the mo. Tam do you get many Chins in? Because if you do (and I am ready for a new bun at that time....probebly this year) I am prepared to travel. Just having soooo much trouble fining a chin breeder :lol: It's kinda worring in a way...

Alsorts gets listed on RR it just depends when you happen to be looking, there might be a run on chinchilla's one month and none the next! They don't sem to be that rare so as long as your fairly patient I don't think you'll have too much trouble finding one in rescue.

Tam

Back