• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chester Bunny

haha my OH is the opposite. He works right by a pets at home, and goes in most days on his break! :lol:

He's forever taking pics of bunnies and asking if we can have them!! Only if we had more room! :( :lol:

have you just got chester? :)

see what i mean about bella being a mini me:

HPIM1480.jpg
[/IMG]

:D xx

squeeee she's lovely!!!

We have princess powder puff too :D she's a mini lionhead :D

We need to get her a boyfriend (chester is too small :lol:)

and chester needs a girlfriend! :love:

jaspers a lion head :

HPIM1505.jpg
[/IMG]

both came from pets at home, i know people wont really agree with where they cam from but they deserved good homes too and i adore them. im a sucker for buns :oops:

you should def get chester a girlfriend ;) another giant?? xx

would need a bigger house for another giant i think!!

Both of mine are from pets at home. couldnt help meself! they just had to come home with me! :lol:

could you not intro them or is that a silly question due to chesters size? :oops: bella's ears just attracted me, that and the fact a little girl said ' look how stupid that rabbitt with the big ears looks!!!' :shock: what a thing to say. look whos laughing now eh, im the one with the soppiest, gorgeous little bun ever :D x

We can pick him up. He doesn't like it too much though!!

he's getting better with it though...I come out with less scratches! :lol:

Back