• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest place to buy an underbed storage box for litter tray..?

Urm I know Poundstretcher sometimes has quite large low boxes that can be slid under the bed or stacked up. We've got 4 under the bed. They're clear plastic but come with lids.
Think they're about £3-5.

Tried Ikea?

If I was to use this in the sleeping compartment of an outside hutch, would they hit there back jumping in do you think? its 2ft by 2ft for the sleeping compartment (whole hutch 6x2x2)?

:wave:

If I was to use this in the sleeping compartment of an outside hutch, would they hit there back jumping in do you think? its 2ft by 2ft for the sleeping compartment (whole hutch 6x2x2)?

:wave:

You could cut a dip in one side of the tray and then use duct tape to cover over the edge so it's safe.

Poundstretcher 3.99 or 3 for 10.00

http://www.poundstretcher.co.uk/under-bed-box-and-lid.html?___SID=U

Big enough for two floppy buns..

photo76b.jpg

Hi, can I ask what size that box is? I have one bunny and pairing him up soon, I have a 35cm x 40 cm but am unsure if this will fit two properly (2x medium bunnies). i've just bought a bigger one of 60cm x 40cm and it does fit in their hutch in the sleeping bit but not alot of room spare re:jumping out, although he does seem to jump out fine but just thinking the first size box does fit the sleeping area of hutch better?x

Back